Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What a balagan!

Hi guys and gals,

When I got home from a meeting tonight I discovered that blogger had had some sort of major stroke when it came to my blog today and my old template was totally destroyed. All my links went bye-bye, all my formatting. If you dropped by you probably saw a lot of nonesense characters and nothing else.

I've got a temporary "blogger fix" up with the posts restored. I was thinking of making a move to something a little better and hopefully more reliable than blogger at any rate within a few months but tonight an amazingly awesome guy (Go Jewlicious!!) snagged me online as I was trying to figure out what to do about the balagan my blog had somehow become and said "yo, let's move you now!" Well the move is not quite complete but hopefully by tomorrow night or Thursday at the latest I will be fully set up in my new home. I'll continue to update here until I'm fully set up there and then will throw the grand "welcome to my new home" party and you are all invited :)

And sheesh, had news, pics, and a new kitten --now almost fully vetted save for being fixed cos she is too small for that yet --(Noooooooooooooooooo, but er yes) to tell you about. Will have to wait til tomorrow though because moving, even virtual, houses is very tiring!

8 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

yeah I was all very confused there for a second. thought I drank too much wine last night :)

by the by I want to drop by your house sometime and give you a giant sack of dog food which you can feed to the stray kitties. Since our dog is on the raw food become a wolf diet and turns up his nose at kibble, your neighbourhood kitties can benefit. lemme know if you want it!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Tziporah said...

Yes! Welcome back! I look forward to your kitty and picture updates and to your new blog.

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger yaser said...

this is very unfortunate
your blog used to look great!
i refered to the op-ed one arab's apology in my recent post ,so thank you for posting it and good luck with your new homepage

http://roneceve.blogspot.com/2006/09/fighting-back-terrorism.html

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Montanus said...

I hate it that you lost all your comments, but at least you are ok. For a bit I wondered if the boogers got you.

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Yael K said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Yael K said...

Kat --yo watch out the wine in this country is deadly (I think it is should be called "highly combustible" rather than alcoholic, or maybe "instant headache?")

Sadly kitties and puppies consume different pet foods BUT I know of folks who do puppy fostering and if you bring it by I will get it to them :) Or hook you up direct, whichever works out! Many thanks!!

Tzipi --thank you!

Yaser --thank you for the comments on my (ex) blog appearance and how awesome that you covered that op-ed as well!

Frank --big hug, nope still alive and kicking (and screaming too --aren't you glad you are far away? *grin*).

Cats --walk across my keyboard again and I'm with-holding breakfast!

 
At 6:57 AM, Anonymous ck said...

Nu? Let's do it yo! We'll worry about how it looks later. Maspik with this blogger mishegas!

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didnt find thing that i need... :-(
[url=http://yahoo.com]yahoo[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home