Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Tamir wants more Arab-Israelis in National Service

Yuli Tamir has just announced a new proposal:
Education minister launches new project in which she aspires to integrate Arab sector into national service, which usually serves as an alternative volunteer framework for religious sector instead of military service


Hmmmm maybe I should go into politics since my proposals seem to be right in line...nahhh cos then I'd have to spend my blog space griping, yelling and complaining at myself. It is far more fun and comfortable to kvetch about others :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home