Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Qana staged: A Smoking Gun with Green Helmet

Green Helmet acting as cynical movie director in qana

Ya wanna tell me now that Qana was not staged? Ya wanna tell me now that there was not more than something fishy going on there? Ya wanna tell me that Mr. Green Helmet is merely a "rescue worker?" Ya wanna tell me now that those unfortunate dead children were not taken out and then trotted out again and again for the cameras?

Watch this video and there ain't no way you can tell me that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home