Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I love impossible tasks

Yes, being just a tad sarcastic there. My current impossible task is to take a syllabus which was approved by powers higher than just a regular university and pull four lectures from it to fit within another syllabus (for which I have almost no information -just one line titles for each lecture which tells me nada --and which covers areas and equipment and so forth I have no training in). Further, syllabus 1 (my syllabus) has absolutely nothing to do with syllabus two. As in zero, zilch, two ships passing on separate planets. Now, about a month and a half ago I was given this same task --pull four lectures and make them relevant to this course. I managed to create the closest thing I could figure out given that these two things have less than zero in common. But, it wasn't good enough. In fact, it was completely scrapped (not by me). I have to try again. But I can't just create new lecture topics that would fit (like I would have a clue what those might be to begin with) because I have to use the ones that have already been approved by high and mighty your university gets a stamp of approval people. BUT THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER. My level of frustration is reaching new highs, right along with my blood-pressure. This_is_not_possible!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lesbian love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home