Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm declaring war on my neighbor. Drums at 3 a.m. I had just fallen into bed. I have to get up early to work tomorrow. And my wall was shaking so hard my bed was vibrating. He had some techno music blaring in the background and was whaling away on his drumset. Took me nearly 5 minutes of banging (like really really banging) on his door before the sound of my hammering made it ways through the vibes he was putting out. Yo, dude, it is the middle of the night! What the????

"I'm stressed out and trying to relax. Haven't you been watching the news. I need to relax."

Dude, it is 3 a.m. You wanna relax, go to sleep. Touch that drum set again and you are going to find one of them over your head. I haven't had a good banshee screaming in days. I feel more relaxed. Off to bed, finally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home