Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Monday, July 10, 2006

If anyone is wondering why it is that we (Israel) are doing what we are doing right now, you can find the answer over on Sarah 's blog. As usual, Sarah manages to sum up the things I'm thinking and feeling but am unable to get into words. Go Sarah! (Hmmm, maybe I can hire her out to write this paper for me...:)

Oh, and for those (ahem, Ema) interested in my love life (or sadly lack thereof) let me just say that Salsa dancing my be the cure. I got a kiss on the cheek last Tuesday from one of my dance partners when he left the club (ooh ah) and I'm told that on Saturday (when some of the gang went but I didn't) the guy I chatted about with in a horrible mixture (on my part) of German and hebrew for about an hour asked where I was and when I would be back...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home