Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

F***. Hezbollah has attacked our northern border and kidnapped two of our soldiers. I am not going to say anything more because right now I am having the very non-rational and certainly non-peaceful response of "go in and bomb the living F*** out of Lebanon. Bomb the living F*** out of Gaza. No holds barred" as a pretty minor statement of my feelings at the moment. So I'm not going to post right now. I am going to go away from the keyboard. I am going to go and repeat the name Ghandi about a thousand times. I am going to go shopping. I will hopefully return in a more non-warlike frame of mind. I can't guarantee it.

***Note: if you are coming in here more than a few hours after this was written --meaning basically if you are seeing this now for this first time --please read my more recent posts. Ghandi: 1, Hezbollah: 0

Hezbollah will not make me irrational. They will not make me wish for blind acts of retribution made out of anger and pain. Hezbollah you have lost the war over my heart and mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home