Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Deep breaths

We cannot let the extremists win. That is the one thing I am sure of in all this mess.

Check out Lisa for a voice of reason on the Israeli side. She of Something Something seems to be in the same place as I am on the emotio-meter. Hang in there girl. The indomitable Sandmonkey is, as usual, a fountain of excellent information and commentary. (Thank you Sam, I can't tell you how much you do for my sanity). Up to the minute and around the clock updates on the situation here can be found at The Muqata. On the ground updates from Lebanon can be found at Lebanese Bloggers and on The Lebanese Political Journal (a link I've been meaning to add). One of my favourite Lebanese bloggers, Mononoke is feeling as sick as I am. Hang in there girl.

Yet another of my favourite Saudi bloggers, Saudi Jeans, has been blocked in Saudi Arabia. You guys and gals know what to do: the unblock Saudi Jeans form is here.

I'm hanging in there. By my fingernails, some of which are a bit broken, but hell I never was one to care much about a few broken nails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home