Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sigh, I hate it when I misread things. I was over at Saudi Eve's and was doing a quick catch-up and saw that she said there were now a lot of blocked blogs and then there was a list with my blog on it. I jumped to the conclusion that all those blogs on the list were now blocked --but no. Those are the blogs that have complained about her blog being blocked. So I'm not blocked and the other blogs listed are not blocked but Eve is still blocked. Write the censors and tell them to get their heads out of the sand.

What I said before about the Saudi Censors being mean and nasty still stands! Yo people we live in the Middle East, not the Middle Ages!

On another Middle Eastern note, there's a kewl Jordanian blog that's come to my attention: Mo.

Now I'm going to go file my nails or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home