Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Anyone know of a good and reliable washing machine repairman for AEG washers in Tel Aviv? I haven't heard back from ABC to find out who has my warranty and I can't wait for the free people to come. I'm to the point that I'm willing to buy an entirely new machine like today if necessary. Actually I can wait as long as tomorrow. I am hard pressed to find a towel or article of clothing that is not covered in kitten mess and the kittens just keep on messing! I need a washing machine!!!!

My cousin is already here since like last week. So well, uh, welcome home :)

Oh and if you are tired of hearing me whine about my washing machine, go to this site and tell them they should unblock Eve. Eve is an incredible Saudi Blogger and the neanderthal male morality nuts can't stand for women to have a voice and so they've gotten her site blocked within Saudi Arabia. If enough people fill out this form the site gets unblocked. Hat tip to the SandMonkey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home