Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Part II
[On the advice of someone I respect a great deal, the following is highly censored]

***The censors now allow the following: There was an almost balagan. I got no sleep for many days trying to do some sorting out and preventative measures. It worked. I got sick. I'm recovering.****

The following segment is allowed in its entirity:

One very good thing about having had to stay up all night and almost all night for the past week and a half is that my cat Pandy has seriously benefited. That is another post all its own but she has, especially today, been a whole new cat. Keep the fingers crossed for continued improvement!

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Yes, this is interesting. I have been looking for love and sex advice sites such as http://single-dating-service.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home