Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Happy Pesach!

Chag sameach everyone! I would love to blog about my very first Pesach b'eretz --and probably will do tomorrow --but I'm so completely stuffed that the effort is beyond me. I need to recline and this is certainly the season for doing just that! Suffice it to say that it was an evening filled with very smart and totally fantastic children, warm, gracious and excellent hosts, a very good friend, and a hagadah beautifully conducted. I'm wishing the rest of you a wonderful Pesach and/or a Happy Easter, Spring Equinox, or whatever it is that you might celebrate around this time of the year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home