Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Baby Matan hits adolscence...

and all I can say is his little balls better be big enough. Good l-rd, I got home from ulpan tonight and when I opened the door I was hit with the most indescribable smell. Not the smell of pee exactly (which trust me would be bad enough!) but something far worse. It took me about 2 hours to place the smell as I began frantically looking for the source and simulataneously trying to clean everything in sight on the off chance that whatever it was happened to be under my mop at that moment or under my cloth. But no. Matan has sprayed and G-d only knows where (not any of the places I've cleaned for sure because I'm still about to be knocked over by the potency). Horrors. How did this happen? This morning he was still a baby cat and cute and cuddly and not stinking up my house! Can we say vet, like tomorrow first thing? Castrated kitty is on the menu. Ahhhhhhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home