Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Monday, March 06, 2006

Can't stop laughing

Someone, and I don't know who *peers around* put up a really hysterical parody of my blog as part of the insanely brilliant and extremely fun and funny Purim Parody Festivities that were the brainchild of The Muqata. Go check out The Muqata for tons more hilarious parodies of Israeli bloggers and the fun will keep rolling in through Purim. And it is not too late --you can still sign up to parody your favourite blog!

I needed this laugh and it was a good one!

Lab tests not back yet. Pandy is a bit perkier and eating some on her own. Temporary, I know. She'd knocked, tugged, bit the catheter out of her leg overnight and after 3 tries to re-insert this morning we went for just Sub-C fluids rather than IV today. Wishing we'd kept her on the IV all night because if 2 hours of fluids made her this much almost back to week-before-last health, how much more would 12 hours have done?!

Wait! Update! I totally missed the changes they made to the very top of my pseudo-blog --"Is there an Atlas? A geolpoltical blueprint? A globe?" ohmyg-d, I'm dying of laughter here--and to the sidebar. Oy, OY, the sidebar! Favourite line: "I'm crazy about my 37 cats. If you go near them I'll have to kill you." Ack. WHO DID THIS? I LOVE YOU! Wanna come write my blog all the time?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home