Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Monday, February 20, 2006

The Moo Bossy cow sez:

Go read Abba Gav's latest post. I seriously thought I might die laughing and never draw another breath.

Please visit my dear friend Bobby to congratulate him on his M.Sc. in mining engineering. He's also one kewl Tehranian blogger. I'm so proud I could burst (ok, not like I had anything to do with his fantastic success but still...:)

Lisa steered me toward some awesome posts that I want to pass on just on the off-chance that you don't also read her blog (and you should, sez the Moo Bossy Cow). For the fantasmigorical autobiographical write-up of a non-Jew living in Israel for the past 5 years, go read Jill Cartwright's latest on-the-edge-of-your-seat post about moving to Israel during the second Intifada. Then, get out your pens and pencils boys and girls and take part in the Israeli Anti-Semitic Cartoon Contest and, as the mad and bad creators of this contest say "show the world we can do the best, sharpest, most offensive Jew hating cartoons ever published! ...No one will beat us on our home turf!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home