Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Friday, January 20, 2006

I feel really Israeli now: I just watched A Wonderful Country for the first time. Understood maybe 1% --no clue about the political segment (what are these people saying?!) but had a good laugh in the segment with the criminal extortioner and his persistent "we are the designated keep the building clean" people. Which reminds me, I need to pay my "keep the building clean" couple (who, of course, don't actually do anything of the sort, at least not well) before they get persistent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home