Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Lisa, one of my all-time favourite bloggers, of On the Face mentioned several days ago that she had a long talk with a Palestinian journalist and promised to post of their discussion. I am anxiously awaiting her post but in the meantime I was able to read the reaction to this talk by the "other side" and ...I just have no words. My heart is full and I think that I will have several sleepless nights as I re-examine my own views and feelings after reading this. I encourage everyone, regardless of political leanings to take a good read. I think we could all use a few sleepless nights. Thank you Sabbah.

Unfortunately, I do not thank you Umkahlil. Please remove my photo from your website. I do not allow and in no way authorize use of my image on any blog that advocates hate and intolerance. I'm not providing a link to your blog above because I don't link to blogs, of any faith, nationality or creed that advocate hatred, violence, or intolerance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home