Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Monday, October 03, 2005

Shana Tova!!!!

Wishing everyone a very happy and successful New Year!

Just a quick update --my furniture arrived yesterday and I'm already moaning about why oh why I have so much stuff. Making big huge plans to get rid of tons of this stuff I paid to schlep over here --almost two months of just living out of a suitcase (ok, two suitcases) has taught me a serious appreciation for minimalism.

I'm sitting on a bench on the street outside of The Coffee Bean which is, alas, closed. Could have used some coffee about now (!) but at least I get the Internet connection :)

Chag Sameach!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home