Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Monday, August 08, 2005

Tenui-Sha: the best $10 I ever spent. As I was walking home from purchasing a new cellphone I discovered the street fair just down the street from me. There was this sign for massages: 10 minutes for $10. I've never had a professional massage before and decided what the heck. Now, 15 minutes later as I sit here, I am marveling that the relentless headache I've had for 3 days and that has been completely impervious to all the extra strength Tylenol I've sucked down is gone. Completely and totally and wonderfully gone.

I bought a nice new cellphone and the deal is that if it gets returned within 15 days I get a full refund. Since I am leaving in just (pant, gasp) 9 days, that will not be a problem! I had planned to buy Buzz a replacement but he would hear none of it, saying he'd planned to toss that phone anyway since he has a newer one and insurance on the new one. He is truly one of the sweetest and neatest people I've ever been blessed to know. I am going to really miss him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home