Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Sunday, July 17, 2005

I hate being sick and of all the kinds of feeling sick I hate the most, nausea is the worst. Two full days now of unrelenting yuckiness. I can't function like this. I haven't been able to work. I tried working on the syllabi all day yesterday but everytime I sat at the computer for more than 10 minutes I found myself needing to lie back down again. Lying down is not much better than sitting up, however. I don't know if I have picked up a summer virus or if it is just the unrelenting heat. Maybe it is the news I'm reading. Oh oy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home