Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Happy July 4th everyone! This is my first independence day in the States in 8 years and so in honour of the occasion I not only took pics but learned (I hope) how to upload them. If you click on the pic you should get a larger image :)


The fantastic fireworks display as seen from the rooftop of my friend Buzz's apartment building.





Me and Michelle (Euuwww those braces just have got to go!)



Fulfilling Savta Dotty's request, here is a pic of the super ugly blanket-to-be (it does look like a skirt!) with my cat Buffy beind the chair. She is trying to look like she isn't sitting on the yellow yarn ball she knocked off and attacked but nobody's buying it Buffy girl :)



And, not to be left out, here is Mischa (on the left) and Pandy, my two fat, black monsters :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home