Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Vote on the new name :)

I have decided I will change my name. I still haven't decided exactly to what. Kaynan is pretty close to my last name now and so far is the only option for last names (this could change!). Right now there are three options in the running (lol, am open to others --send 'em along!):

Katie Yael Kaynan
Kaytlin Yael Kaynan (<--I tried doing Katelyn phonetically here)
Yael Katelyn Kaynan

I've noticed that in the interviews I've had that the interviewer consistently continues to call me Yael, even after several corrections of "It's Katie" and despite the fact that I sign each and every email Katie. So I'm wondering if I'm going to de-facto end up Yael...

Which do you think fits me? Any better ideas? First names, last names all suggestions are welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home