Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

My best friend Michelle arrived on my doorstep at 7:30 a.m. this morning. I was asleep and had been happily asleep for only a short 2 hours when she got there. I am happy to say that there was enough space (a result of my being up all night) to allow her and her three very large bags into the apartment. I've never had guests before when my apartment looked like a nuclear bomb had been detonated and this is a first. I don't like it. But I do love Michelle and am so glad she is here. We are about to go out and get "snockered!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home