Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Monday, May 09, 2005

You know you are a girlie girl when you see a link to a site on a lot of people's webpages and never bother to check it out because you assume (ohh so wrongly) that it is all about sports. I'm talking about the site Little Green Footballs. I had the mistaken idea that it was a site devoted to Irish soccer. Now, I do like soccer --it is the only team sport that I enjoy watching --but I don't like it enough to go to a website about it. Little Green Footballs is NOT about soccer, nor is it about the Irish, nor is there anything little about it. It is quite simply a must-read. I'm so glad that my mouse accidentally clicked the wrong link and lead me there. I'm turning in my hair-ribbons and donning an LGF jersey. Quite simply, the site rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home