Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

News on the job-front: no not a job yet. But -- I got an email from the university I interviewed with back in April and they asked that I send along some more supporting information and said that a new dean had been hired and they wanted to vet me with the new dean for a full-time position. Sooooo, very good news maybe? :) They also said the letter of recommendation from Y was "beautiful" and asked that he send it along again to the new dean! :) Haven't heard anything back from B-G. The guy I talked with last week was a post-doc who was spending the semester in NYC. Things are definitely done differently in Israel than anywhere else I've ever applied for jobs! Hopefully something will come through though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home