Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I've been tagged. Life is so unfair. Ok, so here are my answers:

If I could be a missionary ...I'd come up with a more exciting position
If I could be married to a current famous political leader ...I'd be making much better decisions (than him)
If I could be an astronaut ...I'd be sitting on top of the world (and rotating).
If I could be a chef ...I'd bake the world's biggest bagel (can you tell I'm feeling bread-deprived?)
If I could be a professor ...I'd ..oh wait, damn I am a professor!
If I could be a musician ...I'd learn how to carry a tune and you wouldn't have to run screaming away when I try to sing.

Now, because the universe likes balance, I get to be unfair to three dear friends. So without further ado, I'm tagging Rinat, Savta Dotty and Michie --the latter just so she will update her blog sometime in the next millenia! You chosen people have to pick five of the options below and tell us what you would do..

* If I could be a scientist…
* If I could be a farmer…
* If I could be a musician…
* If I could be a doctor…
* If I could be a painter…
* If I could be a gardener…
* If I could be a missionary…
* If I could be a chef…
* If I could be an architect…
* If I could be a linguist…
* If I could be a psychologist…
* If I could be a librarian…
* If I could be an athlete…
* If I could be a lawyer…
* If I could be an inn-keeper…
* If I could be a professor…
* If I could be a writer…
* If I could be a llama-rider…
* If I could be a bonnie pirate…
* If I could be an astronaut…
* If I could be a world famous blogger…
* If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
* If I could be married to any current famous political figure…

If you don't do this, I have it on good information (ahem, Celestial Blue) that I will be cursed for life and will die in 7 days or something like that. So do it and direct all curses and grumblings at the person who tagged me --the heretofor mentioned good authority.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home