Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

sooo glad to be home!

I'm back! Canada was beautiful, stunning, absolutely and positively terrific. The family, however, OY! No one killed each other but there were a few close calls. I am so glad to be home. My cats are glad I'm home (hey, I actually had all 3 in the bed with me last night and _they_ didn't kill each other!). Our wireless was out when I got home and I had to spend the entire day today fixing it and I was still glad to be home. Oh and my roommate is being wierdly nice to me --I'm going to check the apartment carefully to see if he broke something major, lol. Oh two, Pedro, this incredibly handsome tv actor (as in he makes Brad Pitt --or substitute the cutest guy you can think of --look ill and disgusting in comparison) from Portugal is camping out at our place for the next month and when my roommate (his friend) suggested we might want him to pay something for being here I was like, hmmm you mean I don't gotta pay him for the privilege of just looking at him?! He also is a really nice guy. Well, we did ask him to pay a bit but I would have been just as happy...blissful sigh.

More tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home