Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Off to the great white north (west)

In about an hour I will have to head to the airport for my 9 days of forced family closeness. I'm still not looking forward to it. I'm hoping I don't forget critical things like passport and where the hotel is that I'm meeting everyone at. I've checked everything several times now but given that I once went all the way to the wrong airport (LGA rather than Newark) I can never be too careful. I'm told there is a net cafe somewhere in the area in Tofino and so I may be able to get on and update but, if not, see you all next Sunday! Have a good and safe week :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home