Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Friday, February 18, 2005

Brrrr, it is freezing outside: sunny and snowing at the same time. Go figure. Just got back from the CPA, taxes done, financial statement for Nefesh b'Nefesh validated (I have a networth of 15k --is this a good thing or a bad thing?).

I have a Gmail account thanks to the totally awesome Celestial Blue who I am really hoping will be an olah chadasha soon too!

Now to the grant. Due 5 p.m. but...I just realized 5 p.m. _Oregon_ time. That's an extra 3 hours! I can write 10 pages and come up with 5 studies in 8 hours can't I? Ay yi yi yi yi....ok to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home