Step-by-Step: Making Aliyah to Israel

Documenting the very personal process of making Aliyah (immigration to Israel) by one very atypical Israeli-American girl. Aliyah on 17, August, 2005. Roadmap: What do you mean there's no roadmap?! Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride! Ole!

Sunday, January 23, 2005

And it just keeps coming! I was inspired to run out and take some pictures with my new digital camera that I got for Hanukmas. Brrr, it was fine on the way out but by the time I'd made my way over to Times Square and back it had gotten downright seriously nippy. The wind has started to really blow and the fluffy snow didn't feel so fluffy anymore when it was being driven into my face. It takes a blizzard to get me to take pictures of where I live! Honestly, until today I had a total of 2 pictures of NYC. I'm going to see what to do to get the pics on the computer and put some up.

The soup is cooking away. It is making the whole apartment smell nice. There are only a handful of cars out driving on the streets now. My room is freezing (the heat doesn't work in here) so I am very shortly going to abandon the computer for awhile for the warmth of the living room and a movie with my roommate (hmmm should it be Late Marriage or Kedma? Maybe both!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home